Powerfly 7ft Gymnastics Balance Beam 7 Feet – Folding & Low Profile – Gymnastics Equipment for Kids & Home Use – Wooden Base, Foam Padding, Non-slip Suede Surface
- SAFE FOR KIDS TO USE: Standing just 2.5in (5cm) off the ground, the Powerfly Gymnastic Beam is ideal for kids to use at home. The low profile makes tumbles onto a mat very low-risk and easy to recover from. The competition-width beam is designed for kids, including toddlers and beginners, with a competition-style non-slip suede surface.
- EASY TO STORE: The Powerfly Gymnastic Beam is lightweight and hinged in the middle, making the beam easy to store when it's not in use. The beam can easily be put away under a bed or in a cupboard, and is light enough for kids to tidy away.
- IMPROVE CONFIDENCE AND AGILITY: Great for gymnasts, cheerleaders, martial artists, dancers and any kid who wants to learn to use their body more. Designed for home use by beginners, the Powerfly beam lets kids start by learning to walk on the beam before safely moving on to donkey kicks, jumps, headstands and more!
- PRACTISE THROUGH PLAY: By making beam time readily accessible, you'll give your young athlete a major advantage. As this tough, sturdy and fun beam becomes an accepted part of their play space, they'll have fun challenging themselves to try new tricks as well as practising routines and move more often and for longer.
- COMPETITION PRACTICE AT HOME: The 4in (10cm) top and suede surface on the Powerfly Gymnastic Beam provide a competition-style surface you can use at home. Stainless hinge and rubber feet help young gymnasts get comfortable and confident on the equipment they'll be using at school, in class or in competitions.
Competition-style beam for home practice
Ultra low profile, the Powerfly Balance Beam mimics competition beams without the height, so aspiring gymnasts can practice and play safely. The beam work surface is a standard 4in (10cm) wide, but stands just 2.5in (5cm) off the floor, dramatically reducing the risks from a slip or fall; the length is 7 feet. The low profile makes it a great training beam, as young athletes can practice new moves safely and in comfort. Heavy-grade synthetic suede mimics the feel of a competition beam and is also easy to clean.
Safe, sturdy and easy to store
Designed to be used at home, by children, the Powerfly Balance Beam lies flat to the floor while in use. The wooden base is cross-laminated for strength and to prevent warping. Fire-retardant foam padding, as used on competition beams, make it both safe and sturdy so it can take a pounding. Its upper weight limit is 110lb (50kg) making it ideal for children. It folds in half for easy storage, and so light and easy to use that your kids can set it up and can carry it around by themselves.