Tumbl Trak Junior Purple Kip Bar
- Our new and improved design features a 1-1/2in Diameter solid beech bar along with heavy gauge steel tubing to give you a sturdy and safe option for your young athlete to train on
- Additional cross supports are added to keep bar from twisting as well as keeping it stable when in use.
- This bar will no have problem growing as your athlete does as it adjusts from 38in To 56in. High
- This 4ft wide bar is used perfectly in conjunction with our ever popular 4ft x 8ft Tumbling Mats and Jr. Practice Mats
- The rounded corners are just an added benefit to keep your athlete safe! We are the only kip bar on the market offering this feature!
- Scroll down the page to see more details.
- The Tumbl Trak Junior Kip Bar is an excellent starter Gymnastics Training Bar for any gymnast!
The new and improved design of Tumbl Trak’s Purple Jr. Kip Bar features a 1-1/2” diameter solid maple bar and offers much more stability for higher level skills and older gymnasts. With two additional cross supports, skills like kips and back hip circles can easily be performed on the Jr. Kip Bar. The bar adjusts from 38” high to an unequaled 59” high and the base can be further stabilized with a 4’ x 8’ piece of plywood for more advanced skills. The 48” space between the base allows for a standard 4’ wide mat to be used underneath. We recommend the 4’x8′ Tumbling Mat with a Jr. Practice Mat on top.